Wearing the best neck ornament
We all love wearing neck chains. It not only decorates your neck but also improves your overall appearance. The gold neck chains are the best things to wear with any types of dresses and can go with any occasions. They are lightweight and are within budget so that you would not feel a huge pocket pinch while buying the jewelry. The best place to get lightweight chains is to go to the internet and search for 10-gram gold chain designs with price or if you want a little heavier chain, then you can search for gold necklace designs in 20 grams. You would get various designs and if you want, you can also buy a small pendant to go with it.
If you are wearing a stylish western dress or a traditional ethnic wear, light weighted gold chains would go with everything. You can even wear them to formal meetings and events and it would add more class to your look. Add a small diamond pendant with it and you would look the best in your simple and classy outlook which is perfect for formal events. In case you like wearing traditional clothes, the gold chain would also compliment that in an equally beautiful way. If you are not in a mood of wearing heavy makeup and jewelry, go for a simple saree, a small earring, and a lightweight thin gold chain. Trust us, you would look equally beautiful.
You would get a lot of options when it comes to neck chains, some of which are listed below.
- Rambo Chains- they look similar to the anchor attached to the chains that are used on a boat, because of this unique design they are also known as anchor chains. You would get different breaths in this chain and they can be worn by men as well.
- Belcher chain- Also known as Rolo, this chain looks like alternate interlocking links that can be turned up to 180 degrees. You would get a different width for this chain as well.
- Box chain- As the name suggests, this chain looks like small boxes attached to one another. The thinner version of this chain is popular among women whereas the thicker version is mostly worn by men.
- Curb Chain- they are similar to Belcher chain but with much bigger interlocking links. They look very classy and goes great with western wear.
- Figaro chain- this is also another type of interlocking chain that is flat in nature and has alternate links of 3 small flattened interlocks, followed by one big six interlocks. This design is said to have originated in Italy.
- Rope Chain- as the name suggests, they look like rope and the thinner versions are the more popular ones. They go well with big size pendant.
Knowing the quality
Now that you know about so many designs to choose from, you should also have a fair idea about knowing the purity of gold. Here are a few tips that you need to follow to know the purity of the material.
- The more Karats the gold has, the purer it is. If you want to buy a gold necklace design in 20 grams then see that whether it is of 22 Karat or not.
- Before buying any jewelry, verifying the Hallmark is a must. It is the symbol of purity. If your neck chain has this mark, you would not have to worry about anything else.
- You can also opt for tests like an acid test which can give you a brief idea about purity.